The Flexibility of a Cloud Subscription
We’ve made it easy to get started with epaCUBE Profit Optimizer® by offering the software in a cloud subscription model. That means you can immediately improve your gross profit without a large capital expenditure with the financial flexibility of a monthly payment. And there’s no need to purchase new equipment or increase your internal IT requirements. You’ll always have the most up-to-date version of the software.
There are many benefits to a cloud subscription:
- Reduced costs. Deploying a cloud-based pricing and gross margin software reduces your capital expenditures and your need for infrastructure such as hardware as well as labor and overall IT expenses. You pay for what you use.
- Scalability. epaCUBE can easily scale to meet your needs in one location or all of your locations.
- Keeping current. With cloud deployment, you don’t need to worry about future upgrades of software and hardware. You are always on the latest code base.
- Access where you need it. Many companies like the remote access availability of cloud-based solutions.
- It’s your data. Unlike working with an outside consultant, you keep the data. Your data never goes into a “black box.” It’s yours forever to analyze, manage and upload into your Eclipse system. And with cloud-based solutions, you don’t have to worry about business continuity uses because we keep your systems safe and restorable.
- It’s easy. Whether you have an urgent pricing or profitability project and need a quick solution, or if you want to build your own team and create your own core competencies internally, we have the right solution to meet your needs.
- A team of experts. With epaCUBE, you know that you’re getting a team of, distribution, pricing and gross margin experts.
- A level playing field. You don’t have to be the biggest distributor to take advantage of our software. The only limit to what you want to do with your pricing strategy is your imagination.
We’ll even run the software for you until your team gains the experience they need to run the software on their own.